Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I'm not even done reviewing Ann Coulter latest book, Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism, and I've learned that she is coming out with a new one to hit bookstores this fall, titled, How To Talk To a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter. I'll probably read it, you know, by checking it out from a library as I did with Treason. I'd never give that bitch money. But as the Bible says, Know Thy Enemy. And so I set out to do so. But, you see, I already know her world outlook, and it is insane, so in all honesty I don't think I'll need to read her newest book, which you can pre-order on Amazon. It should be a funny read, nevertheless; but, not until I'm done reviewing Treason. (I don't know how I'm going to post that review here; it's sort of long.)

No comments: