Sunday, March 13, 2005

On the 22nd, I will be leaving for Spain for eight days. I promise to hit you back about that. In the interim, though, the most important point on my agenda is to get this facackta commenting thing working again. A confidant has given me the right link, and time permitting I'll just go ahead and fix the damn thing. Shouldn't take long.

Anyways, until then I might as well try and find out some things about Spain; or, as the Spainairds call it, EspaƱa. Do you see how lazy we are? 'Why have three long-winded syllables when you can condense them into one?' Exactly. We Americans put a lot of value in efficiency, even when it may piss people off.

Oh, yeah, I need to figure out how to get the right adapter (you know, the voltage is different over there). And watch out for those ETA fuckers.

No comments: