Tuesday, June 17, 2003

According to a recent Gallup poll, 42% of the U.S. public (that is, 18 years and older) think that Saddam Hussein was somewhat responsible for the September 11 attacks. This is what I have to say to the (approx.) 117,600,000 that have been either misled, misinformed, or outrighted brainwashed by the Bush Administration: According to my knowledge as well as that of the (approx.) 61,600,000 that have avoided the deceit disseminated from the propaganda machine, the United States was attacked on that date by terrorists under the direction of al-Qaeda (established and directed by Osama bin Laden, who has referred to Saddam Hussein as a "secular infidel"); the majority of them (15 out of the 19) were Saudi Arabian, and the funding for the attacks came from Saudi Arabia. But I may be wrong; I mean, what do I know?

No comments: