Thursday, June 19, 2003

Although I must admit that this blog is in no way shape or form as good or better than any other blog you see, I can say with some confidence that this blog is one shitty blog. Like, for instance, this one, which is way better. I mean, I have owned (well, not really owned, per se) this blog since February something, and I have hardly gotten any hits at all from people other than myself. Except, of course, for my immediate family; and, for some reason that I cannot explain, I have gotten a hit from Ireland, a hit from the Netherlands, and a hit from Japan. Perhaps, in order to increase my traffic or noticeability in this great expanse of billions upon billions of sites on the Internet, I should probably opt for owning a site on this server (instead of using it for free), get a domain name of some sort (like, e.g., www.itsfunnywhenithappenstothem.com, www.hahahahaha.net, or www.gimmesomemoney.org), or actually learn . . . watchucallit . . . HTML. As Strong Bad once said, "The Internet is a place where absolutely nothing happens." Whatever. Well, until then, later.

No comments: